What's new

DLS sub I ordered for a buddy is here... (1 Viewer)

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
I sold my JVS 502 DVD player to a friend after I got the Rotel RVD1060 last month.I am slowly getting him hooked on HT stuff:D .The day after he took the JVC home he called me asking about getting a subwoofer...I told him about the DLS 10 from Parts Express,and he came by last Sat and we ordered it for him,he doesnt have internet yet.:D I We had it shipped to my Moms house since she is home all day,just made it easier than having UPS dump it in the yard with nobody home :) He is coming over tomorrow morning and I am going to set it up for him,I will probobly loan him some Advent Prodigy speakers I have laying around to use as rear channels.Im anxious to get the little sub unpacked and see what it sounds/looks like.I believe he has been snagged by the Home Theater bug.....It will be a fun day.I'll let you guys know how it turns out tomorrow

Greg

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I'm in the same boat as you. I just upgraded my reciever and subwoofer and along w/several extra speakers from previous upgrades, I have an entire 5.1 set up on its way to my pal's house. I got him and his girlfriend hooked and they're getting a nice a little HT set up on the cheap. Not a bad way to get into into the hobby although I wish someone sold me their hand me downs!

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
Someone needs to take a picture of the driver so we can see what it looks like, and how robust it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NateofCA
Recent bookmarks