DLS sub I ordered for a buddy is here...

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Greg Kolinski, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Greg Kolinski

Greg Kolinski Second Unit

I sold my JVS 502 DVD player to a friend after I got the Rotel RVD1060 last month.I am slowly getting him hooked on HT stuff[​IMG] .The day after he took the JVC home he called me asking about getting a subwoofer...I told him about the DLS 10 from Parts Express,and he came by last Sat and we ordered it for him,he doesnt have internet yet.[​IMG] I We had it shipped to my Moms house since she is home all day,just made it easier than having UPS dump it in the yard with nobody home [​IMG] He is coming over tomorrow morning and I am going to set it up for him,I will probobly loan him some Advent Prodigy speakers I have laying around to use as rear channels.Im anxious to get the little sub unpacked and see what it sounds/looks like.I believe he has been snagged by the Home Theater bug.....It will be a fun day.I'll let you guys know how it turns out tomorrow

Greg

2. Mark Murphy

Mark Murphy Supporting Actor

I'm in the same boat as you. I just upgraded my reciever and subwoofer and along w/several extra speakers from previous upgrades, I have an entire 5.1 set up on its way to my pal's house. I got him and his girlfriend hooked and they're getting a nice a little HT set up on the cheap. Not a bad way to get into into the hobby although I wish someone sold me their hand me downs!

3. Rory Buszka

Rory Buszka Supporting Actor

Someone needs to take a picture of the driver so we can see what it looks like, and how robust it looks.