What's new

DIY Subwoofer page updated (with video) + new speaker pics (1 Viewer)

Jonathan M

Second Unit
Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've updated my subwoofer page, and added some pics + stuff for the speakers I'm building. They'll be 5 identical bookshelf sized ones.

Go here for a looksee at my home theatre page. You can click through from here to see the speakers and the sub+amp I've built. Included is a bunch of new pics of the finished amp, and a video of the thing in action. (MMMMmmmmm.... Excursion :)

Let me know what you think!

Michael Hartwig

Stunt Coordinator
Well done!!
I love the look of that wood. I enjoy woodworking and have made many projects. The look of natural woodgrain always gives me great pleasure.
Congrats on your project. Even building your own amp! That's the true spirit of DIYing.

Chris Keen

Stunt Coordinator
Agreed. Really like the grain of that Rimu. Very nice character.

Oh, those speaks look perty too!

Martice

Screenwriter
Hey J. I'm not a DIY'er but I can still appreciate your talent and finished product.

:emoji_thumbsup:

JoelTW

Stunt Coordinator
Wow for the enclosure, and a bigger wow for making your own amp. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Oh yeah, another wow for the movie. :)

Stephen Tom

Auditioning
The speakers remind me of Totem speakers (compliment). Very nice work indeed.

I read the sub page with particular interest, as I have the cut panels for (2) 54L enclosures for the Adire Shiva and plan to start assembly shortly, but have not yet decided how I want to finish these (probably going to use some sort of veneer).

Stephen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks