What's new

diy speaker (1 Viewer)

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor
i just got a adcom 7 channel amp and now i want to upgrade my speakers. i run a 7.1 setup and have a real good sub.

i have polk audio speakers now but like the sound of the new ring tweater that they use in the ls line.

what speakers do you recomend?

i runbi/di speakers on the sides and back

Dan Wesnor

Second Unit
If you're stick on that tweeter, you won't find many choices sinc emost DIY designers don't particularyl care for it that much. However, if you are more flexible, I can recommend dozens of good designs. Do you need something shielded? (If you have a big screen, you don't need shielding. If the mains will be more than 2 feet from the TV, you probably only need a shielded center.)

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor
i have a big screen tv but my mains sit right next to the tv and right on top. i am realey looking for a natural sounding speaker that makes ht come alive. 95%ht 5%music

thanks

also can you give some entry/mid/high level speakers.

Dan Wesnor

Second Unit
In a big screen, all the electronics are in the center of the bottom of the TV. The only thing that could be a problem is the subwoofer.

Do you have a budget?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks