What's new

DIY BP1503 sub w/ 1000w amp for sale (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
We just moved into a new house, and until I get my media room done, I won't have a place to put my things. So, up it all goes for sale.

I'm selling my Blueprint 1503 based sub, 5 cubic feet, w/ the Keiga 1000w amplifier. This sub is flat to 16 hz, and was just tremendous in my last room (18x16). It's rock solid, and it's heavy.

Here's some more information. Here is the thread on the sub showing its construction:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=200777

And information on the amp here:

http://www.madisound.com/kgnd.html

It cost me about $250 for the driver, $450 for the amp (runs for $525 now), and roughly $150 in materials; so I was in about $800 and a WHOLE lot of time. :D

In any case, I'm asking $500 for the complete shebang; or I'll consider parting it out. Shipping probably isn't possible due to the weight of the box. If my pricing is way off, let me know! I just want to be fair!

My feedback is listed below, and is perfect on audiogon, here, and Ebay. Feel free to read through them; I'd had transactions on the internet of up to $9000, and many over $2k.

Thanks!

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
Thats a great looking sub there!

I'm interested but shipping for the entire unit would be killer... if you were to sell the amp and driver seperately, what would you be looking to get for them?

I don't know if you could sell the cabinet alone locally, so it may not be in your best interest to part it out. It's a shame you can't take it with you... I mean the wife always insist that the kids come with you, but never the sub!

Kincade

Second Unit
Well, I don't know; what do you think would be fair for the 2 of them? PM me if it's more comfortable.

Kincade

Second Unit
Ok; looking to move on this stuff now. If you're interested, in the driver or amp without the box, feel free to email me.

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
I am interested in the driver, amp, and box.

Kincade, just a question, can you find out how much it would cost if you were to break the box or something?

I believe I've emailed you, [email protected]

You can im me at Acean5386.

Thanks.

Kincade

Second Unit
Ashan; I'm not sure what you mean by 'what it would cost if you were to break the box'? Are you asking if I could take apart the box? Or what it would cost to build another if UPS/etc broke it?

Chris; as long as I can sell the driver AND the amp, I'm fine with parting it out.

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
Well hows this, can you tell me how much it would cost shipped, the box and stuff?

If not, how much will the driver/amp, and all other necissary equipment cost?

Kincade

Second Unit
Sale pending to David Sabreman! Thanks David, you got a screaming deal; can't wait to see the theater!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks