What's new

Diva vs JBL (1 Viewer)

Chris Svencer

Stunt Coordinator
I have read what seems like thousands of reviews on here about the S38, series I and II, and also the Diva 2.1's. I have rarely seen a bad review of either of them and was wondering if you put them up against each other who would come out on top. I know the divas are around a 100 bucks more but does it put them that far ahead of the JBL's? Thanks for all the help.

-Svence-

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I'll go ahead and say before someone else does that the only way you should decide between the two is listen to them for yourself. Then you could make a decision on whether you think the 100 dollars makes them better. We could give you all the stats in the world about why one is better than the other, but the best thing to do would be to listen.

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
There are more than a few here that will tell you the JBL's are no comparison to the Swan's because they're sold at Best Buy and other retail chains.

Best to decide for yourself if you can listen to them both.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I have listened to both. The short version is that to my ears, the Divas outperform the JBL's handily. No contest.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
I'm a Diva owner, so I think you know which way I will swing in this comparison. I just want to second the suggestion that you listen to both and decide for yourself which one is better.

Chris Svencer

Stunt Coordinator
Is Audio Envy the only place that I can find places to audition? Are Diva's only sold over the internet for av123 or are there any audio shops that will carry them? I understand what you all are saying about going out and listening to them, so I guess I will just get off my lazy butt and go find some divas to listen to. Thanks for all the input, you guys have never failed to impress me with your endless knowledge.

-Svence-

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Yes Audio Envy is the only place that you can arrange to listen to them. There was another site that you can access from the Diva FAQ page (I believe it was Blue Mountain Audio...?) but I believe everything is now done through the audioenvy site. Unless you spot a Diva owner nearby your home and just ask, worked for me for SVS. Also, yes to AV123 being the only place from which you can purchase them. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks