What's new

Diva C3 (1 Viewer)

Todd Bohlke

Agent
I've read that the C3 is now made with the tweeter enclosed in the speaker unit rather than on top. Has anyone heard this compared to the old style? I thought I heard that there was supposed to be better tweeter sound when it is separate as in the 2.1s, 4.1s, & 6.1s. Was this done to accomodate entertainment centers or is there now be better sound?

Sean D

Stunt Coordinator
I believe the change was made to accomodate entertainment centers and such. I don't think that there are any real sonic differences, at least none that would be heard by the average ear. There might be a couple of people over at AVS forum that have heard both.

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
I just got my 6.1 package(love it) I hear no difference between mine and my friends older model. However I do like the new design better. It would have never fit above my TV if it was the older model.

Dan Steffen

Stunt Coordinator
I have not heard the "old style" C3 but I do have the "new style" C3 and I can tell you it is incredibly detailed in its sound. The owner, Mark Schifter, has mentioned that he can't hear a difference between the two. I fully trust Mark's ear. It appears that the only people wanting the "old style" are for aesthetic reasons, not sonic ones

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks