What's new

Disturbing recent trends + Reaction videos that follow on Youtube (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Not going to go into any details, or provide a link. But I heard about one recently at work, everyone told me to go home and watch it. I did. Pretty gross stuff, but apparently there are a lot of these videos. Also, there are thousands of reaction videos on Youtube, some of which are hilarious of people's filmed reactions to watching these videos. I know, pretty vague, not sure what I can actually say here.

I figure some others are bound to know what I'm talking about. There are thousands of these reaction videos on Youtube, my workplace can't be the only one talking about these things.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
It was discussed in the Youtube thread.

The reactions shots are priceless, I spent hours watching those. Of course my curiosity got the best of me and like an idiot, I hunted down the actual video. I watched maybe 5 seconds before I quit. It took me a long time to stop wanting to claw my eyes out.

Of course we may be talking about different things, there may have been copy cats since...

--
H

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
They did a bit on this on Family Guy where Brian got Stewie to watch some gross video and filmed his reaction shot.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The best reaction was on the Jace Hall show (an internet show), where he first gave Jolene Blalock a bowl of chocolate ice cream and then asked her to sit down and watch a video on the internet. She was all happy, "This is so nice! I love ice cream!" After the video started, she hit him. :)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Two girls and a cup. A stupidtube video showing two slags eating something that will remain nameless out of a cup. People would watch it and then post their, mostly, inane reaction videos.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Johnny, you might not want to unspoilerize this (though, it's just a text description based on what I've heard--I have not watched it):

One girl defecates into a cup. She and another girl eat it. Then, they swap vomit.

Charming, eh?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I agree with your decision not to watch it and will follow suit. Reading about it was bad enough. This worries me. Is society becoming so course that this can be interpreted as entertainment?

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Young people...watcha ya gonna do!

But yea, i heard of it, and didnt see any need to watch it. But i did watch the Kermit the Frog reaction to it on YouTube. It was...interesting. :)

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
My first thought after watching it was, "Someone get those girls a tic tac!" My second thought was that it started out so promising but quickly went downhill.

I'm still not convinced it's even real.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Snopes won't touch it in any official way, but she did ask the question of her forum's members. Some point to the Smoking Gun article where the director says he sometimes uses chocolate to simulate the offending substance as proof that this is, indeed, a put-on job. As I said, I haven't seen the video, but I certainly wouldn't take his statement as any kind of proof. He was in legal trouble at the time, and that would be a nice out--"It's really just chocolate!" Others said, "It might be fake, but it certainly doesn't have the properties of chocolate." I can't say one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks