What's new

District B13 Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Damn, I ordered this directly through HD.net last week and it said 2-4 week delivery. I hope their website was wrong.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watch this? I thought I saw a big plot hole, but I wasn't sure.

SPOILER ALERT:

OK, so the gov't sends a bomb into District B13. Then they send in supercop to make sure it's where it's supposed to be, and then enter a code to detonate it (which he thinks is to disarm it).

Huh? 1st: what was the countdown timer that the bad guys enabled? It obviously wasn't a timer to detonate it. So what was the countdown for? 2nd: It's in the future, and they didn't have GPS trackers so they could know that way where the bomb was? Why need supercop to go in there in the 1st place? 3rd: why have his own guys kill Taha? He was one of the better parts of the movie I thought.

I thought there was a good movie in there somewhere, but I was frustrated by those plot problems. Maybe that's why it never made it it over here. I expected more of Luc Besson.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Way to resurrect a dead thread!:P

Good movie. This is definitely a, "Check your brain at the door" one to be sure.

Martin Henry

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Yer Da
Terrible disc, I'm hoping the forthcoming UK release improves on this title. HoH dubtitles and a woeful MPEG-2 encoding.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks