brad
gday blokes,

heres what i have:

sony 60 inch lcd rear pro (grand wega)
sony 5.1 surround
lg top box
dvd player
pc in another room

ive just bought a.. "crest" component 4 way split box, i had a movie on last night, and for some reason every now and then the screen will go black, then the movie will come back on, the sound still runs.. by the looks of things its switching back from zoom mode to wide zoom mode, and when i flip it over to the pc to play a game, i have problems where the screen might move up or down, it doesnt matter what resolution i'd use it'll still roll and jump slightly, only when the game switches to a cutscene or to a menu or something... does anyone know how i could fix these problems at all?
i guess its the cheap splitter box i bought, but i hope ya's could help me out to save buyin' another one

thanks alot blokes

Bon_Scott

Auditioning
Real Name
brad
yeah already have checked that, unless one of the component cables could have a bit of loose wire somewhere

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
There is a possiblity that your wire is defective, but also as you indicated the splitter you're using in this setup. Something is affecting your video signal from the source component to your display and usually it's either cable or splitter/switcher-related.

Do you have any other cables you can use to sample if the problem exist with another cable?

Bon_Scott

Auditioning
Real Name
brad
watched a movie for a while yesterday and it didnt play up at all, had a good run, i havent got any other cables though, i might hafta buy some and test the problem out

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks