What's new

Display items / Collectables (1 Viewer)

Ernesto.Morin

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure if this has been covered before. I did a search and did not find anything. Anyway I am curious as to what collectables or display items people have in their theater room or outside of the room. Pictures would be nice if you have them.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
People have lots of things in and around their home theaters! I'll move your thread to the approriate area. More chance you get some good replies here.

You may also want to look around and find pictures of those HT's.

Cees

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
Hmmm, lets see...I've got a pair of Goldberg Reel Tables, A set of polished Drive-in speakers, and a few old Movie Projectors. That's about it.

Gary Thomas

Second Unit
I've got a New York City theme in my HT. I have 4 pieces of framed original art, a custom "metal art" NY skyline, and 1 entire wall filled with framed memorabilia. Oh...I've also got a 4 foot King Kong mounted picture for fun!

Nick P

Second Unit
Indiana Jones collector here. Counting every toy, book, magazine, game and so on I have a 400+ piece collection. I have items from all over the world (thanks to ebay). It's not actually in my theater but in my office which is the room next to the theater.

MikeWh

Second Unit
I've been adding to my wife's Wizard of Oz collection, since we were married about 13 years ago. My wife is a little obsessed with the movie and has been collecting memorabilia since she was a little girl.

You can see a portion of our collection in the virtual tour/Quicktime movie on my website. The collection area has actually changed a little, with the addition of adult-sized Scarecrow and Dorothy costumes... and a 2-year-old-sized Toto costume. My poor son. :D

BTW, I stated to redesign my website, but haven't pulled it all together yet. It'll be more Wizard of Oz oriented. The links/buttons don't work yet.... but I thought I'd show this anyways, since it's Oz related:

http://home.earthlink.net/~sushinut/home.html

richard_v

Stunt Coordinator
Kind of an odd collection, but check out my pix...Springsteen, Star Wars and UofL CARDS!

william-scooter

Stunt Coordinator
1 Howard Finster folk art painted banjo
old Keystone Moviegraph home projector and some old reels(Tom Mix and others). Other stuff is not really collectible or fall into the posters category.

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
I'm planning for Bogie's Bunker to have my old military rifles on the walls, in between bookcases. Color scheme will be dark brown for the floor/carpet, olive drab for the book shelves/cabinets, khaki for any exposed drywall, and black for the ceiling. Couches will be slipcovered in either khaki or olive drab. Curtains for the screen will be camoflage netting. The paneling behind the bar area will be pieces of old ammo crates.

I'm _serious_.

Keith M.

Second Unit
anyone own any of the Koto Inc. Star Wars figures?

or the Star Wars mini busts??

I was thinking of getting these for my HT...

Kinda expensive, but they look cool...

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I kept 1 GIjoe from my childhood and he is on top of my cabinet.... his sniper's rifle trained on the spot where my wife usually sits:D :D :D :D
Keeps her in line:D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks