What's new

Dispatches From Elsewhere - AMC (Season 1) (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watching this show?

Very trippy and weird. I google Jejune Institute and apparently there was a alternate game/cult and it seems like this show is based on that.

I'm halfway through the first episode and Jason Segal is perfect for

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I've got it queued up on the DVR and will probably be checking it out in this weekend. The ads on AMC have sparked my interest.

- Walter.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Saw the first episode and I like the visual approach and weirdness, but so far not enough story to hold interest. I'll give it a few more episodes.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Saw the first episode, but saw it too late to realize the second episode was the next day. Tried to get that On Demand, but for some reason got the first episode again. Will try again.

The first episode was intriguing.

Very trippy and weird. I google Jejune Institute and apparently there was a alternate game/cult and it seems like this show is based on that.
Yes, it is based on a documentary on the alternate reality game which was in San Francisco, while this is set in Philly.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Watched the "intro" by Richard E. Grant at the beginning, immediately thought "OK, this is definitely my kind of show," and then exited from the episode. I'm letting all of the episodes record on the DVR, and I'll binge them then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks