Disneys Tarzan & Jane

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ruben_R, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Ruben_R

Ruben_R Auditioning

Has anyone seen the preview to this? If so, Whats it about? I checked over at DISNEY and there is no info. Also, I watched a long trailer to Lilo and StiTch that I could not find on the web site either. Man I am full of questions today! Here is another, Why did disney Place the Tarzan & Jane, Lilo and Stitch preview on the VHS copy of Atlantis and not on the DVD!

Thanks,

Ruben

2. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

Not sure why it wasn't included on the Atlantis DVD, but the preview is on the SE of Peter Pan. Says it's coming to DVD/Video this summer, but I don't know what it's about.

3. Anthony Liz

Anthony Liz Stunt Coordinator

Tarzan & Jane is a compilation of several episodes from the Tarzan TV series. The actual Tarzan sequel is currently in pre-production and set for a 2003 release.

4. Ruben_R

Ruben_R Auditioning

Thanks for the response, I checked out the preview on PETER PAN. The preview does not give any hints as to what it is about but the trailer says that it is a brand new movie. The few scenes that it did show were not the same quality as the movie. Anthony, I have had the Disney channel for a while now and I do not remember any Tarzan tv series. I sure would like to see them though. I read earlier today that the next Lilo and stitch add will spoof the Lion King!!

5. Anthony Liz

Anthony Liz Stunt Coordinator

Ruben, the Tarzan series is actually on UPN and I believe it's called Legen of Tarzan.