What's new

Disney's Peter Pan 2002 SE question (1 Viewer)

Tom Martin

Stunt Coordinator
ebay has the 2002 DVD special edition release of Peter Pan in 2 forms. i mean, some sellers say it's full frame, others say it's widescreen. from what i can tell, the box says originaaspect ratio and maybe people are confusing that with widescreen. is there actually a widescreen version of this film? also, i think some people said this is a 2 disc set. any info?

Tom Martin

Stunt Coordinator
ebay has the 2002 DVD special edition release of Peter Pan in 2 forms. i mean, some sellers say it's full frame, others say it's widescreen. from what i can tell, the box says originaaspect ratio and maybe people are confusing that with widescreen. is there actually a widescreen version of this film? also, i think some people said this is a 2 disc set. any info?

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
Wasn't this on the last Disney movies to be in 1:33.1 ratio? If I recall it came out in '53, just before the Hollywood move to a wider viewing area to combat the onslaught of TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks