Disney's Peter Pan 2002 SE question

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Tom Martin, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Tom Martin

Tom Martin Stunt Coordinator

ebay has the 2002 DVD special edition release of Peter Pan in 2 forms. i mean, some sellers say it's full frame, others say it's widescreen. from what i can tell, the box says originaaspect ratio and maybe people are confusing that with widescreen. is there actually a widescreen version of this film? also, i think some people said this is a 2 disc set. any info?

2. Tom Martin

Tom Martin Stunt Coordinator

ebay has the 2002 DVD special edition release of Peter Pan in 2 forms. i mean, some sellers say it's full frame, others say it's widescreen. from what i can tell, the box says originaaspect ratio and maybe people are confusing that with widescreen. is there actually a widescreen version of this film? also, i think some people said this is a 2 disc set. any info?

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Peter Pan: SE is presented in a 1:33.1 a.r. and packaged as a single-disc release only.

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/peterpan.html

Bid carefully, a majority of the out-of-print Disney discs on Ebay are bootlegs and they're not always easy to discern.

4. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Peter Pan: SE is presented in a 1:33.1 a.r. and packaged as a single-disc release only.

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/peterpan.html

Bid carefully, a majority of the out-of-print Disney discs on Ebay are bootlegs and they're not always easy to discern.

5. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Lead Actor

No.

6. Paul Sandhu

Paul Sandhu Supporting Actor

Wasn't this on the last Disney movies to be in 1:33.1 ratio? If I recall it came out in '53, just before the Hollywood move to a wider viewing area to combat the onslaught of TV.