What's new

Disney's "Man in Space" Trilogy on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Anton Ruzic

Stunt Coordinator
Once again I submit a thread about films that nobody here has ever heard of...:D
Anyhoo, is there even the slightest possibility that Disney is planning to release on DVD the following 1950's space propaganda movies?
* "Man in Space", 1955.
* "Man and the Moon", 1955.
* "Mars and Beyond", 1957.
These television specials featured interviews with the then Titans of the US Space Program, such as Wernher von Braun, Willy Ley, Heinz Haber and Ernst Stuhlinger, as well as animated/live-action dramatizations of manned missions to Luna and Mars. Needless to say, I am extremely interested in getting my greasy paws on these ASAP.
Anton

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Well, I've heard of them, and watched them when they were originally shown, way back when. None of these are on DVD. Mars and Beyond is available in the Disneyland Anthology LD box set (a 3-disc set of of six Disneyland shows - this is, by far, the rarest Disney box set), so maybe there is hope for a release in the future. But not now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks