What's new

Disney's First BD-50 Titles (1 Viewer)

Ben_Williams

Second Unit
Real Name
Ben Williams

As staff reviewer for Disney titles, I plan on providing extensive coverage of these titles for the readers of the Home Theater Forum. The second wave of Disney Blu-Ray releases was very strong, so I am personally excited about the prospect of BD50 discs from Disney.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann

Ben, now that I have both BD and HD players, it is nice to see at least one company on the DB side releasing what I consider to be A material. Looks like I finally have reason to buy BD disks. And on top of this fine release list, Disney seems to be producing consistantly good quality disks.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I'm really looking forward to Pearl Harbor. That's a title that could really shine in HD. I'm not ashamed to admit that I like it. :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I plan on picking up Flightplan and Pearl Harbour. I look forward to your reviews Ben.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I plan on picking up Pearl Harbor, Flightplan and Enemy Of The State on bluray. But lets face it, come on Disney where is Pirates Of The Carribean: Curse Of The Black Pearl and Dead Mans Chest on Bluray? When will we see these two titles on Bluray with DTS-HD audio?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks