What's new

Disney's CES press release: Monsters, Inc.; Lost Seasons 1 & 2; and more (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
the BD and DVD combo are a great idea but they are not applying it right. Wall E should have one not Pinochio. I have Pinochio on DVD, don't need a second one. But NO ONE had Wall E on DVD. If disney did this with all their release, at least the animated ones I would blind buy them all.

As it is I still got Wall-E blind because it's Pixar but I will wait for any other animated to play on movie channel or rent because I buy the BD. But as I said if I got to see the BD and have a spare DVD version the kids can watch in the car my odds of "taking the risk" go up A LOT.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Very happy about some of the titles listed. I'll definitely pick up Snow White, Monsters, Inc. and A Bug's Life. I'll probably add both seasons of Lost too. I hope Disney continues to do more of the Blu-ray plus the standard DVD, but I agree with Rolando. It would be nice for new releases to have the DVD.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Ah...with such good stuff coming...when will i be content??....but have we heard if ARMAGEDDON might be in the works for this year?....i don't mean to divert the thread from the discussion...but not sure where else to put this.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks