disneyland usa modifications

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by george kaplan, Dec 8, 2001.

1. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

I use the word modification instead of censored to avoid long debates about what censored means. But the point is, I strongly suspect that what I watched last night was NOT the original broadcast.

I speak in particular of the Disneyland at night episode where they had the tahitian firespinner and firewalker. At both of these a message flashed on the screen

2. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

Man - you are really testing my memory. I'm positive I saw this episode when it was first shown. However, I have no recollection of what you're concerned about - it's been nearly forty years! Whether the warning was part of the original or not, it's no big deal - I don't care.

3. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

Alan,

I agree it's not a big deal. I'm curious than anything else. I'm pretty sure I've seen this episode about a year ago on the Disney Channel and that it did not include the warning. But I could be wrong. My only real complaint (besides the obvious pc bs) is that it just kind of takes you out of the moment when watching.