What's new

Disney Treasures - Silly Symphonies Won’t Play ! (1 Viewer)

Lee Bombard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee
I’ve searched to see if anyone else has had any problems with this DVD, but don’t seem to find that anyone has.

I own a Pioneer Elite DV-05 and have over 500 DVD’s – that all seem to play fine. I've found this player to be pretty forgiving on most everything else that others have problems with. Disc 1 of this set won’t play. The copyright notice plays and then the Disney Home Video fanfare bit but then goes into endless search followed by the opening of the tray…game over. Hmmmm. Disc 2 plays just fine.

Anyone else having any issues with this otherwise beautiful set?

I’ll exchange it this weekend but wondered, am I all alone on this one?

Regards,

Lee

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Zero problems with the disc on my Panasonic A120.
That's after we exchanged the product twice due to problems with the double-Alpha case (not staying closed; the clasps were broken off upon purchase).
But the discs played beautifully, both of them.

Jamie E

Stunt Coordinator
You'd better get a move on if you want to exchange that disc, since there are only 150,000 total copies of it in existance. The Disney Store at my local mall is totally out of the Mickey Mouse set, and they had only 3 Silly Symphonies left, two of which had damaged cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks