What's new

Disney Treasures "imports"? (1 Viewer)

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
I'm one of the many in desperate hunt of a reasonably priced copy of the WALT DISNEY TREASURES: MICKEY MOUSE IN LIVING COLOR DVD set and, in my usual searches through Amazon market sellers and eBay, I've often been puzzled by warnings about a given copy being the R1 real deal, and not an import.

And now, adding to my confusion, I've found a description of a copy on sale at eBay stating "Artwork in English and chinese."

So my question is: is there any edition of the DISNEY TREASURES other than the R1 USA/Canada editions? Because I own several titles of the line bought from Amazon, and none of them sport chinese artwork.

Does this mean there's a Chinese edition? And, if so, it is legit or fake?

I would not want ending up with a bootleg copy.

:frowning:

P.s. Sorry if this has been dealt with previously, but I have not been able to find any mention of it on other DISNEY TREASURES open threads.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Bootlegs all the way.

Define "reasonably priced". I have a sealed Mickey Mouse in Living Color with a dent (not bad) in the tin that I'm willing to sell, plus shipping to Spain.

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
Define "reasonably priced". I have a sealed Mickey Mouse in Living Color with a dent (not bad) in the tin that I'm willing to sell, plus shipping to Spain.
Well, it rarely goes for less than $70 if you want a brand new, still sealed copy, and that certainly does not fit as "reasonably priced" in my book.

As for your copy, I would need to know how bad is for you "no bad" in regard to that dent. This is described by its eBay seller as "minor", and although it does not look that minor to me, I guess I could live with something like it.

In any case, I guess this is not the right board for trading, so for further contact please feel free to use my e-mail (you can find it in my user profile).

And thanks anyway.

:)

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
That dent is extremely minor. Plus most of it will push out from the inside once you open it.

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
Anyway, that particular copy is out of reach for me, since it's not exactly on eBay but eBay's Half.com and they do not ship overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks