What's new

Disney Tins (1 Viewer)

James Corey

Stunt Coordinator
Yup, Future Shop here in London had all 3 titles in ample supply when I went in today.... now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to get some Goofy !;)

JamieD

Supporting Actor
I got them both from Amazon.ca. I'm fighting the urge to buy up the supply at Walmart and hit ebay. I'm fighting it like hell.

Yannick Martin

Stunt Coordinator
The Goofy set arrived yesterday from Amazon Canada.
Mickey should arrive today or Monday.
I've watch half of the first disc of the Goofy set and I was amazed by the picture quality for 60-70 years-old cartoons: the Walt Disney Treasures is one of the best DVD collector's series (with the now ended 5 :star: collection from Fox).
Looking forward to some Donald Duck cartoons next year (I hope).
(I hope that Warner is analyzing this collection for the release of their classic Looney Toons cartoons...)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I'm fighting the urge to buy up the supply at Walmart and hit ebay. I'm fighting it like hell.
I would hold off on this if I were you. Many of the stores in my area are starting to get these in and it seems like the overall supply isn't going to be as low as it might seem right now. Also I just checked eBay and someone has the market cornered on the Goofy Treasures. Selling them for $23.79 plus $6.00 shipping. Really not a bad price.

Chris S.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks