What's new

Disney Tins (1 Viewer)

dave robinson

Auditioning
Has anyone in the Toronto to Barrie area have any luck finding the 3 new Disney Tins?
I checked Wal Mart, Zellers Costco from New Market to Barrie, not one person knew what I was talking about!
thanks,

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
They are even a little hard to find here in the states as well. I went to 6 different stores looking for them last night and only 2 had all three in stock. Both happened to be the Disney store.

Chris S.

James Reader

Screenwriter
I notice Amazon.com took them off their store for a few hours this morning. However, they are back on now with a 24 Hour dispatch estimate.

Dave Malo

Agent
Went yesterday to Best Buy in Mississauga they didn't have any on the shelves but when I asked one of the employees he stated that they did get them in. so he went into the back and got 4 copies of each. I asked him did he have more copies and he stated that they only received 4 copies of each.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Here in Edmonton Alberta, the Mickey Tin is not out anywhere, as far as I can tell. I went to the chain stores as well as Specialty stores. A friend whose wife works for the Distributer said the Mickey tin didn't ship. Future Shop had a ton of both Goofy and Behind the scenes.

Last year, Mickey in Color was hard to find until 2 weeks after its release. Hopefully this wont be the case this year as well, as this is the Tin I most wanted!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I was informed by a coworker that they were able to grab Mickey Mouse at The Disney Store; I'll check into that later today! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
FutureShop here had Goofy and BTS, and said Mickey was in transit to arrive today.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I called the Disney store at the Eaton Centre, and they said they'll have it by the end of the week.

Yesterday, a nice employee said their delivery trucks arrive at 10AM, so call after 1030.
She also said she had called all of the other Disney stores in Toronto, and they didn't get them either.

Last year, they had the best prices, ($22 or 26 Cdn... I can't remember), so I'm going to hold out until I can get them there.

Yannick Martin

Stunt Coordinator
My Goofy set is on its way from Amazon.ca but Mickey Mouse in B&W hasn't ship yet.
During lunch, I checked, with no luck, my local FutureShop (they didn't received any of the WDT not even TNG s.6 :angry: ), HMV (they had 1 Goofy and 2 BTS but no MMinB&W) and Music World.
If I'm lucky, I should get my Goofy set for the weekend and my Mickey Mouse set next week.

dave robinson

Auditioning
thanx for the replys I just heard HMV has all three as of today, I guess my biggest frustration is when the clerk tells you they never heard of this release or the other comment I got was "oh they are sold out they were released last Dec."
I will have em' by the weekend which is great!

Aaryn Chan

Supporting Actor
Yeah, Goofy has shipped with free shipping COOL, and Mickey coming later free shipping too COOL! Amazon ARE rich!!

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Where I live, (VirginiA) a Local MerchAnt bRoke sTreet date and I was able to get Goofy and the Studios tin early last week. Mickey was nowhere to be found. Went back Tuesday and they still didn't have Mickey. Went to Target, Costco, Circuit City and Best Buy but nobody had Mickey. Went to Tower Records and they only had TWO in stock for $33 apiece! Finally got one at the Disney Store. They only had FOUR in stock.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
I got all three at walmart in the arm pit of New Brunswick, Canada for 23.46 each (that's like $15 US). Well priced indeed. Now if I could only find Paul McCartney's back in the US...

Jedrek

Stunt Coordinator
The 3 new tins, plus the ones that came out last year, were at my local Costco for $21.99 each. There was about 10 copies of each tin. I picked up the Dineyland: USA Historical Broadcast - I just love those Disneyland shows that showcase the park. :emoji_thumbsup:

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I was going to order them from Amazon.ca, but they now have raised the prices on the sets. I checked the Disney stores and they didn't have a clue about what I was looking for. I called Hmv and the help desk told me they the oop laserdisc box set available.

How do these people get their jobs, much less get out of bed in the morning?

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
I picked up my tins at Costco and was able to hand pick them with the lowest number available. I didn't want to hassle with amazon.ca.

~Edwin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks