What's new

Disney+ Disney+ Streaming Service (Official Thread) (3 Viewers)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
And the digital hair covering her butt is laughable -literally, it made the whole family roar with laughter at how bad it is.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Does it matter where I subscribe to D+? If I use my ATV, does that mean I’m using iTunes to subscribe?

Yes, that would mean you are subscribing through iTunes.

One nice thing about that is if you ever get iTunes gift cards on sale you can effectively subscribe at a discount.

Other than that, no huge advantage, but I like to subscribe to what I can through iTunes so I can manage all of my subscriptions in one place.

Last edited:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
They’re also adding The Moon-Spinners. It took six months to get one new Walt-era live-action movie!

Feels like what they've been doing for years and years. We subscribed to this for a month. Dropped it after the first month because their sharing of the Walt-era content on streaming looks like it will be getting the same attention as they've given to it on other home media for the past 15 + years. However, you need a new 3:00 minute fork cartoon, they got it!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Feels like what they've been doing for years and years. We subscribed to this for a month. Dropped it after the first month because their sharing of the Walt-era content on streaming looks like it will be getting the same attention as they've given to it on other home media for the past 15 + years. However, you need a new 3:00 minute fork cartoon, they got it!

The Forky series is an original series created for the service based on a movie franchise whose last installment came out last summer. I'd consider that timely.

Most of the Walt era stuff is going to make a very select group of viewers happy. Forky is going to make more people happy and possibly drives sales of other merch. I understand what you're saying, but this comes down to numbers.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
In this long thread there has been plenty of discussion on it.
Do you not have D+ yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks