What's new

Disney+ Disney+ Streaming Service (Official Thread) (1 Viewer)

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Wouldn’t it have been just as easy to post the link in the first place.
I’m just confused as to why one would have to ask you for the link.

Tony, is it really necessary to keep going on about this?

If you need to know, I actually did post the link. But I also posted the picture twice, and when I edited the post to delete one, I didn't realize I had also deleted the link. The second it was brought to my attention, I reposted it.

That's it.

You have the link, now move on...

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I agree. But I think, if you paid for Disney+ monthly and Hulu monthly, it would still be more than $12.99 total. So whether ESPN is there or not, that price is still a bargain whether or not you used ESPN.
Unfortunately no. It’d ad-supported Hulu, which is $4.99 / mo. So D+ and Hulu-ads are cheaper individually at $11.98/mo

Is ESPN worth $1/mo? I don’t watch sportsball so not to me.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I get the ad-supported Hulu basically free with my Spotify Premium. It used to be $12.99 for both, but now it's $9.99 which was the same cost of Spotify before offering Hulu. I have all the ESPN channels with my DirecTV Premium so I'll just stick with Disney+.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
I pay about $26/month for Sprint with unlimited data, and it gives me free Hulu. Disney+ alone will work great for me on the annual plan.

Last edited:

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Lady and the Tramp coming only to Disney+

ABA0C7E8-CE3A-4D97-95E6-135F479A0D33.jpeg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
https://variety.com/2019/digital/gl...netherlands-australia-new-zealand-1203305784/

Disney will begin its international roll-out of Disney Plus on the same day – Nov. 12 – that the direct-to-consumer service launches in the U.S., with a push into Canada and the Netherlands, followed a week later by Australia and New Zealand.

In addition, Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International group announced Monday that it had reached global agreements with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Sony to distribute the Disney Plus app across partner mobile and connected-TV devices.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
https://variety.com/2019/digital/gl...netherlands-australia-new-zealand-1203305784/

Disney will begin its international roll-out of Disney Plus on the same day – Nov. 12 – that the direct-to-consumer service launches in the U.S., with a push into Canada and the Netherlands, followed a week later by Australia and New Zealand.

In addition, Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International group announced Monday that it had reached global agreements with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, and Sony to distribute the Disney Plus app across partner mobile and connected-TV devices.
I hope that means Apple and Disney can come to an agreement that would end their dispute about free 4K/HDR upgrades on iTunes.

Last edited:

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
What are those links about?

Disney D23 is this week. They are ramping up for Disney Plus full customer launch and advertising blitz. They are now all in on streaming and all sub properties are focusing their efforts on advertising Disney Plus. Mandalorian and other trailers will be shown to D23 participants over the weekend and presumably public shortly after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks