What's new

Disney: Please Release "Dick Tracy" In Region 1 (1 Viewer)

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
Disney please release "Dick Tracy" (Madonna, Warren Beatty) in Region 1. It has been released in various regions other that the USA on DVD already. Please allow fans of the movie in the USA to see this movie on the best medium possible - DVD. In anamorphic video & 5.1 Dolby Digital/DTS sound. I'm sure there are a lot of people that would buy this.

Greg_M

Screenwriter
Can't understand why they haven't released this title yet (since it has been released in region 2) Hopefully Disney will mat the film properly.

GaryEA

Second Unit
I'd buy it. On release day. I have that much fun watching it. I'd add it to my pulp marathon; The Shadow, The Rocketeer, The Phantom, Flash Gordon and then Dick Tracy.
Well, maybe not in that order. I'd save Rocketeer for last.
Heck, if they'd release this, I'd dig up my old t-shirt from the midnight showing on opening night for Tracythat served as my "ticket" to get in.
Ah, the memories...

Brett Cameron

Stunt Coordinator
Please release this Disney. This was the first film to feature a digital 5.1 soundtrack. If done right this would be both video and audio wise a refrence quality dvd. Please don't mess this up like you did with The Rocketeer and Who Framed Roger Rabbit? dvds.

Ken_Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in
icon14.gif

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Here is another vote for this film.
The way that this film was produced simply cries for release on DVD. The colors would be simply wonderful, and Madonna would shine on DVD.
This of course is just another Touchstone title that I am waiting on. Hey Disney, come on!

Matthew H

Second Unit
Definately needs to be released on DVD. I'd snatch it up in a second.
------------------
Matt
Mobu? Sounds like some sort of damn car polish.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Add this one to the long list of titles from Touchstone that I would buy in a heartbeat.
This is a film that would really be great on DVD...from the sound to the comic inspired coloring, Dick Tracy would be a showcase on DVD.

Scott W.

Second Unit
I'd be interested in purchasing this title. It would be a great addition to my collection.
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks