What's new

Disney+ Disney+ Streaming Service (Official Thread) (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Yeah.
I was definitely exaggerating.

It’s a lot of shows.
Reminds me a little of when Netflix announced those marvel shows.
Took few years for everything to get on.

Maybe it wouldn’t seem like such a long way down the road if they all dropped at once like Netflix.

To that D23 membership thing.
Your paying $100 for that then $140 for three yea s of D+?
That’s still $240 so what am I getting for that extra money I’m paying for D23?
What’s the incentive for doing that?

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Your paying $100 for that then $140 for three yea s of D+?
That’s still $240 so what am I getting for that extra money I’m paying for D23?
What’s the incentive for doing that?

• A 2019 Welcome Kit: Gold Membership Gift of 10 FAN-tastic Milestones Pin Set, personalized Membership Card, and Certificate
  • Access to exclusive D23 Expo 2019 ticket discount and access to member-only benefits on-site
  • A one-year subscription (four issues) to the exquisite Disney twenty-threeQuarterly Publication
  • Special promotional offers, discounts, and exclusive merchandise opportunities
  • Access to over 100 Member events across the country
  • Ability to bring up to one guest to select D23 member events

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Ok thanks.
I can’t use anything of that so it wouldn’t benefit me to do D+ that way.
Can we do polls on HTF?
Wonder how many people do D23

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Going by Sam's post, you can't get three years of Disney+ streaming for $140.

You don’t need to be Gold level to get the discount. The general level D23 members can get it too. I just did. The offer expires on 9/2, however.

The fine print:

Valid only from August 26, 2019 through September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT. Promotional offer available to all D23 General, Gold or Gold Family Members who have an active membership as of 11:59PM PT on September 1, 2019. Valid for US residents with US payment method only. Acceptance of this promotional offer, or use of the promotional offer code, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This promotional offer of $46.99 per year, if accepted, entitles the bearer to a one-time discount of $69.00 off the regular price of a three-year subscription to Disney+ ($209.97). Subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the end of three years, at the annual subscription price (currently $69.99) unless cancelled. Taxes added to price, where applicable. Cancel anytime, subject to terms. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. Access to Disney+ will continue through the end of the current subscription term. To accept this offer, you must click on the link included in this email, create an account, accept the Subscriber Agreement, and elect to purchase a three-year subscription. Promotional offer code is one-time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions. Cannot be applied to an existing subscription to Disney+. Not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. This offer code cannot be sold and is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from any third party, including through Internet auction sites. No money or other consideration was given in exchange for this offer.

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Ok, got it thanks. Must do D23 dance to save $23 over three years of D+. So, not worth bothering with for me.
What?

It isn’t any dIfferent then signing up for anything else.
Just a few clickss and it’s done.
I’m already have a Disney.com account so it just logged me in to D23

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Oh so it’s the three year commitment then.
Ok I guess I get that.
I just figure I’ll probably want it for that long anyway since it’s goinf to be about that long for all these shows to be on the app.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Yeah, I don’t get it. For someone only looking for the best deal for Disney+, and not the perks from D23, this isn’t it. You put out $240 which is $80 per year.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Yeah, I don’t get it. For someone only looking for the best deal for Disney+, and not the perks from D23, this isn’t it. You put out $240 which is $80 per year.

Mark, under the terms of the deal, you only have to be a general member of D23 to get the Disney+ discount of $140.97 for 3 years of service, a savings of $23 per year over the normal current annual rate of $69.99. A general membership to D23 is free. The only real drawback here is having to commit to 3 years of service up front, assuming you're on the fence at all about wanting the service. It is noted that there are no partial refunds if you decide to cancel, so once you sign up for this deal, you are getting 3 years. Membership will then renew annually at the current rate after the 3 years, unless you do cancel. You can check out the details at: https://d23.com/disney-plus-exclusive-offer/ The offer is only good until 9/2, and you have to join by 9/1 to be eligible although I'd recommend joining sooner as it can take up to 36 hours before the offer is available to you once you join.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I wasn't planning on signing up for this new streaming service, but with the D23 deal it works out to less than $4 per month for 3 years. At that price, it's difficult to not give it a try. I just signed up for the general D23 membership using my already existing Disney Rewards userid. Once the offer link appears I will make my final decision, but will probably go ahead and signup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks