What's new

UHD Disney Is Finally Going UHD: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 UHD Pre-order Appears (1 Viewer)

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
Well I'm an Elite Plus member so shipping is free. :) I do agree it is high I'm guessing the price might drop some but give it is a Best Buy only maybe not. So target is showing the version above for $29.99 so if that price holds Best Buy is only $5 more to get the 3D version too. That doesn't seem crazy to me.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Plus BB will price match Amazon and other places so you have that available to you budget minded collectors as well.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Plus BB will price match Amazon and other places so you have that available to you budget minded collectors as well.
Consider me budget minded and since if I had a 4K+3D edition of any movie, whenever I put the disk in, I'm going to watch 3D, so I see little value to getting the 4K.

If the BB 4K+3D is a BB exclusive, there will be no price matching. Than you've got the Disney/Amazon feud. Will this be offered at Amazon?

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
I just heard from another source that the only way to get 3D will be through the Best Buy Steelbook. So maybe not so much rejoicing.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I just heard from another source that the only way to get 3D will be through the Best Buy Steelbook. So maybe not so much rejoicing.

Pre-orders will set records, and aftermarket prices will be well over $100 after it sells out in less than a week. I can see the future, what fun!;)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Hmmm...I'm liking the sound of that.

I may need to run to our 4 BB's and snag all the "special edition" version and toss onto Ebay. BIG MONEY to be had! :)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
$34.99 is a little steep and it takes $35 to get free shipping.

What the betting line on Release Day price?

2 easy ways to get FS on BBY even if you aren't Elite/E+-- order a Physical GC to get you over the hump or order some item and return it afterwards. Obviously one way is a lot more acceptable than the other. Some folks have success ordering it now and switching to store pickup once that is allowed.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg

2 easy ways to get FS on BBY even if you aren't Elite/E+-- order a Physical GC to get you over the hump or order some item and return it afterwards. Obviously one way is a lot more acceptable than the other. Some folks have success ordering it now and switching to store pickup once that is allowed.

Or, you could add the award winning prequel film "Howard The Duck" to your cart for only $5.99 to get to the free shipping threshold! :D

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

I ordered mine today and was able to switch to store pickup.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
There have been about 6 conflicting reports on the DV UHD issue. For every leak that says yes, there's a different release that says know.
Maybe somebody at d23 will actually have a disc or packaging to check.

Tom Bergeron

Auditioning
Real Name
tom
There have been about 6 conflicting reports on the DV UHD issue. For every leak that says yes, there's a different release that says know.
Maybe somebody at d23 will actually have a disc or packaging to check.

Pirates doesn't have DV either so Physical isn't gonna gave DV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks