What's new

Disney DVD site announces Freaky Friday release (1 Viewer)

David Burke

Auditioning
No release date is given, but the following information on a DVD release of the original Freaky Friday is given at DisneyDVD.com:

"This hilarious, magical classic starring Academy Award®-winning actress Jodie Foster (1992 Best Actress, THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS) is back and on DVD for the first time ever, with hours of all-new, never-before-seen bonus footage."

http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/mo...s/0005603.html

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Disney recently released a colorized DVD of The Absent Minded Professor, in conjunction with several other live action catalog titles from the 60s and 70s in full-screen only format.

I would be excited about a Freaky Friday DVD, but I'm sure it will be modified to fit the screen of my old TV. :angry:

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Has Disney been colorizing films or something?
Yes, The Absent Minded Professor.

This sounds like another title that was a candidate for a Vault Disney release. I hope they got Foster to participate, and that this is only the first of the Foster Disney titles to get decent treatment (give me an SE of Candleshoe).

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Any new info on this?

I am especially interested in what the 2-pack of the 76/03 versions will be like in Canada, as the 03 version was P&S only here. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks