What's new

Disney DVD and Videos $10 again (1 Viewer)

RafaelB

Second Unit
I just got back from a lunch trip to my local Disney Store (Pentagon City) and, sure enough, the sale's still going on, although the selection is not as varied as it probably was over the weekend. The salesperson told me the sale began on Thursday.
And I walked away with Schoolhouse Rocks and Oliver & Co. :D
Rafael

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
I Love the HTF! Wife was in town running some errands and I called her up to let her knw about this deal. We were wanting to pick up Schoolhouse Rock at some point and $10 was all the excuse we needed.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Finally grabbed Peter Pan SE (for $10, upgraded from the one in the 9-DVD Animated Classics set...not that we'll break up that collectable set! :eek: ) as well as Mickey's House Of Villians...which can go under the tree.
The manager says that today is definately the last day of the sale.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
*sniff* All that was left for me was Return To Neverland, Hunchback 2, Cinderella 2, and Schoolhouse Rock. I was hoping to get my mitts on Pocahontas and The Aristocats. Alas :frowning: Now I might have to pay...
... wait for it, Long Beach...
... almost full retail? Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks