What's new

Disney Dinosaur ReDux (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Has anyone gotten a replacement for this title??? I have been waiting since the day after street date for a replacement!!!!!! And when you call customer service I get that same answer..."soon"!

DAMN frustrated I am !!!!!!

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I was on the phone with a BVHV CSR 2 days ago. I let them know they had my email address, and havent contacted me, I let them know its been months, and no word of a 'corrected' disc is in sight.

And I asked them why, as example, when ANCHOR BAY can do a replacement 'turnaround' of a defective authoring, in a month or less, can they not get one done in SIX MONTHS....

and the reply was: we are aware of the problem, we dont know when a new disc will be out;

I was asked if I would like some other title to replace it with.

I was getting the feeling of RUNAROUND.

So. As of 2 days ago. DISNEY has no idea IF or WHEN a replacement disc will ship....I almost get the feeling that they are hoping the problem will just go away...

Duncan Harvey

Stunt Coordinator
Coincidentally I dug out my copy of the Dino spec ed the other night - I'd not looked at it since it was released.

Oh dear...

Playing back on my Pioneer 737 the film freezes every few minutes or so. Finally I gave up after about 30 mins.

You can get round the problem by pressing menu every time the film freezes, then returning to the film and advancing a few seconds, but frankly I gave up. I saw enough to realise that its a pretty poor film anyway.

Only problem is that the bad disc effectively destroys any resale value - unless I can sell it to someone who has the movie only version (hey thats not a bad idea!)

Daniel Schenk

Stunt Coordinator
It works fine on my Pioneer 939. I had problems on my older Sony but now with the Pioneer Player it just plays fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks