What's new

Disney/ & Buena Vista, Please release "Flight of the Navigator" on dvd (1 Viewer)

Gavin_L

Second Unit
Disney/ & Buena Vista, Please release "Flight of the Navigator" on dvd
Dear Disney and Buena Vista,or who it may concearn
Please consider Releasing Flight of the Navigator on DVD
as a kid from the 80's i grew up watching this wonderful flick, just like many others. This movie brings back so many memories as when i was a child. It has become
a classic for many, a great family flick for people to watch. I for one would love to see this dvd on dvd, i think it deserves its. Since the vhs version is currently out of
print, has been for awhile, this gives one more reason why we want this movie on dvd. Espicially i think it would look great in nice widescreen version with great
audio/video and some good supplements. I really think that this movie would be a great dvd release for you guys and you would make many fans happy too.
Thanks you disney and buena vista for your time, take care
gavin l
fans of this movie please show your support, and tell disney you want this movie too :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
YES! Please arrange that Flight of the Navigator is either released by Buena Vista, or else licensed to someone like Anchor Bay for release.
FotN is a great family-flick that happens to contain among its cast a very young Sarah Jessica Parker, and a wonderful rest-of-the-cast to boot.
My wife says "Sounds good to me". :) This is one of her all-time favorite movies, and the VHS copy we had was bought at an too-high price via eBay auction.
Please get this title back out there, and let it get the DVD treatment it deserves. Thank you!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It has my vote, this is a great little sci-fi film that is extremly entertaining. A specal edition with a new anamorphic transfer and DD 5.1 audio would rock!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Yes, Please release this one with a new widescreen anamorphic transfer and a bunch of extras! I will buy this one in a heartbeat!

Eric Dahl

Auditioning
I agree with everyone so far.
This movie is one of my fondest childhood memories. I would LOVE to have a copy of it on DVD with an anamorphic transfer and DD 5.1.
Please put this out Disney and I will buy it the minute it is released.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Flight of the Navigator on DVD definitely has my vote!
icon14.gif

patriot.gif

God bless
jeffrey noel
------------------
Go WILDCATS!

Tom Da

Auditioning
Put me in for a vote for this great movie too!!!
Boy...this title brings back a lot of memories!

Add my name to the list of people that would buy this movie. I'd probably buy TWO copies, one for me and one for my sister as this is one of favorite childhood movies.
Melanie :)

Megan_A_D

Stunt Coordinator
I won't even begin to guess at how many times I've seen this movie... 50+??
I'd buy this in a heartbeat

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Count me in on a DVD release. Please include the original theatrical trailer, and retrospective interviews (If only so we can find out what Joey Cramer [the star of this movie] has been doing).
Sincerely,
John Kilduff
------------------
"Who makes it happen?"
"I make it happen"-
Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.