What's new

Dish Network loseing channnels (1 Viewer)

David McGough

Second Unit
I looked for this thread. Anybody lost the ABC CBS NBC feeds.
Here in West Tenn we have lost them.. I talkin with Dish they will put a OTA antenna on my house for free and no charge after that.
I have 2 recievers and 8 TV's they will hook them all up no charge.
That is for folks who got distant networks.. Like I could only get New York
channels.. If you got your locals from your local city you did not lose yours.
My town did not have any.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
If you go to WWW.DBSTALK.COM there is a lot of discussion about this. Apparently there is a ruling out right now that sat. companies are being blocked from doing this now?

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I have a co-worker who just switched to cable due to this issue. He will have the channels at home now, but he used to attache his Dish to his RV while "camping". :crazy:

DougR

Second Unit
I have seen on those other Forums that those that received the "FREE" OTA Antenna,were disappointed ! The antenna that the installer brought was one that didn't have enough range to recieve a decent signal from their nearest Tower(s).

At least for them the hard part was done (install) , now they can go out and buy there own "Better" Antenna and just slap it up on the mount that Dish installed? :)

David McGough

Second Unit
I called them to install the antenna. They told me Feb 2nd was the 1st date.
I told them go ahead and cancel my service I was going with Direct..

They told me they were going to recheck and came back they will be out next week.
I already have a antenna with a roter/booster. I only have it in the HT big screen.. I think I will keep the dish but have them hook up the other 6 TV's.
I have 2 receivers..

I got the top of the line antenna at Radio Shack, My reception is not GREAT.
I'm 110 miles to Memphis were they are at...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks