What's new

DISH move program (1 Viewer)

Adrian_N

Agent
Has anyone used the DISH mover program? Are you contracted for a year of programming? I'll be moving later this year, but in case I can't afford to continue the subscription, I would like the option to quit.

CRyan

Screenwriter
There is no commitment. However, there can be. Right now they have a "deal" where if you commit to one year of 150 AND credit card auto pay, you can get Dishmovers for free.
This actually worked out well for me. I did NOT leave my old Dish assembly where I used to live, and I was able to get a new dish installed for "free" where I currently reside. My current house is only temporary, and I did not want to climb onto a two story house for a temporary chimney mount. Now I can leave this new dish assembly here and still have my old one for when I move again.
Oh and they allowed me to pay for one year in advance with the credit card auto pay thing so that I could get that discount as well (comes out to one month free I think).
C. Ryan

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I forgot about the new program. The program I used was a new dish and free install for $75 (free shipping with auto pay). It was still $50 cheaper than buying a new dish.
-Robert

Adrian_N

Agent
Thanks for the info!! We'll see what happens. The new house payments will make it tough for a little while....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks