What's new

Disguise the cables.... (1 Viewer)

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Since the majority or speaker cables have that "orange-ish copper" color, it can conflict with the color of walls. Now would wrapping white electrical tape around the exposed wires do anything negative to the wires specifically? I assume that it wouldn't and only help it more by insulating it further. Anybody know the facts?
Oh yeah, I can't believe my luck! I went down to my local Home Depot to pick up some generic 12g speaker cable and found that they had Original Monster Speaker Cable for only a whopping $.05!!!!! I picked up a 100ft roll and paid a miniscule $5.64!!!! Hell of a deal!! Maybe somebody messed up on the pricing, but if you need some speaker cable check out the local Home Depot to see if it's on clearence there as well. I know most people out there don't like Monster, but hey, it sure beats the generic stuff!
Chris

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Chris,
Are you kidding ? Perhaps pulling our collective legs ?
If not, then just spray paint the suckers any color you like.'
I don't think anything you disguise them with will detract from there performance. They may even feel emboldened, almost giddy, and sing like 5k wires.
Just kidding.
BOK

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
That's real nice. haha real funny
crazy.gif

Okay, I'm just gonna spray 'em....

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Sean,
Sorry I wasn't on all day Sunday to reply to your question.
Well, when I went to Home Depot I happen to see that particular spool that the guy pointed out, but I didn't see any other spools of it. Since I'm not sure if there are other spools of it lying around there might be some left. If it isn't too far, you should go check it out man!
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks