1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Discounts on PREMIUM Home Theater Seating!

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Kyle McCabe, May 14, 2006.

1. Kyle McCabe

Kyle McCabe Stunt Coordinator

Alright guys (and gals), we're cranking out the chairs as I type this, and we have enough of these in stock to take orders and ship right away!

These chairs are made with high quality hardwoods and the best foam that money can buy! Dare I say, these chairs are comparable to Jaymars and other high-end theater seats at 1/3rd of the price!

All seating is 100% leather. No vinyl matches this time, folks!

Right now, exclusive to HTF members we are offering these chairs (row of three) for $1499 SHIPPED*!!! There isn't a better value on the market, folks! Please feel free to contact us with any questions!

Best Regards,

Kyle McCabe
    Carolina Interiors
    www.carolinafurnituregroup.com

[​IMG]

More photos:

Head On Shot

Semi-Recline

Back Panels

All Three Reclined

Spec Sheet

*Some restrictions may apply to customers in rural areas or some areas of the Western US. Please call for details. Sorry, no shipping to Canada!

2. Kyle McCabe

Did I mention that these are:

100% Italian Leather
    Come with a Lifetime Mechanism Warranty
    Completely modular (very unique in the HT seating market)

;-)

Best Regards,

Kyle McCabe
    Carolina Interiors
    www.carolinafurnituregroup.com

3. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

These look great! do they come as shown or do the three seats separate into individual seats? Also how long will this special be going on. I am in the process of closing on a new house and these will look great downstairs at the new place, but I have to close first...

4. Kyle McCabe

Dan,

We have these priced on our website at $1599 for a row of three, but I think that we'll be extending the $1499 offer as long as HTF members are asking about it. The come as shown, but each chair is individually packaged. You can add as many chairs as you like in a row. If you want single recliners, they start getting a little more pricey.

Anyway, congrats on the new house!

Regards,

Kyle

5. AndrewW

AndrewW Stunt Coordinator

So can you do $999 shipped for the microfiber theater seats?

6. Kyle McCabe

Andrew, I'm afraid that these particular seats are not offered in a microfiber. We do have some similiar seats available in microfiber. We may be able to help you out there, but you would need to call our sales line (866.449.8981) or email us at [email protected] to give us your details.

There are some other options available close to that price range as well that you might ask about when you call or email. I won't discuss them in this thread in an effort to keep it geared toward the Guiora chairs on sale.

7. Kyle McCabe

Folks, we appreciate your orders so far. We would like to remind everyone that can't test these seats in their hometown that we are selling these with your satisfaction guaranteed! We are offering a full 30 days of use in your theater with a "no questions asked" return policy.

Thanks again, folks!

Kyle McCabe