What's new

Disco Stu eagerly awaits SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER reviews... (1 Viewer)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
...12 days and counting.

Are there reviews out there I just haven't found yet?

Who else has The Fever?

David Glenn

Second Unit
Your not alone. I'm suffering from the fever as well. SNF is one of my top 10 favorite films.

I think i remeber Ron saying he was a big fan of this film (more so than Grease). I hope he gives this release a top priority review ASAP.

AndyW

Agent
I love SNF. I can't wait for the DVD. I have to pull out my worn VHS copy at least once a month to brush up on my dance moves :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Nothing "closet" about my love for disco, Mitty. Just nothing to say to help this thread, until the disc is in-hand or I stumble across some new reviews. I'm sure many other readers are the same way! :)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
Well, Ronbo has chimed in on the mainpage saying he'll offer us his review next week.
Yay!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
I scanned through it this afternoon. It comes in the same shitty packaging as Grease does. The transfer looked good, although some grain was evident (it's always been there every time I've seen it theatrically as well). It was wonderful to hear this film sound so good!
I didn't get to any of the extras yet, but I'm looking forward to the John Badham commentary.
Jeff

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Has "Disco Duck" been restored to the soundtrack, as well as the other songs changed for video releases??? Check out the IMDb for more details.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Disco Jay Man is eager to hear what YOU have to say about the disc once it gets into your hands, Mitty. :)
Jason

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Paramount had a very busy week.

They are not shipping screeners till next week.

As soon as I receive a copy I'll post a review
complete with screenshots.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
It's a fine DVD. Very good 'accurate-looking' transfer, revitalised 5.1 and original stereo are both excellent and the extras are good.

'Disco Duck' is on the soundtrack. It's the completely uncut version of the film.

But there's no theatrical trailer! The mind boggles.

Gord

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I caught a very painful 5 minutes of Stayling Alive on TV this afternoon. Not pretty. Reflects badly on SNF. The character is dead to me now. ;)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I'm abuzz with anticipation!

Four dollars? You know what four dollars buys today? It don't even buy three dollars!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks