Disassemble Mitsubishi WS-65907

Discussion in 'Displays' started by DavidKWarren, Jul 20, 2006.

1. DavidKWarren

DavidKWarren Auditioning

Does anyone have any pointers on how to disassemble the screen from the bottom cabinet on a Mitsubishi WS-65907 RPTV? I need to move it upstairs and it is too bulky to do in one piece. Thank you in advance

2. Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi Supporting Actor

Joe Bernardi
    I have a WS-65807; don't know if the assembly is the same or not, but I can email you the Mitsubishi instruction sheet I have for separating the two sections.

3. Kevin. W

Kevin. W Screenwriter

I had a Panasonic 47"RPTV that had to be taken apart when sold. I know its not the same tv but this is what I did. First I removed the speaker cover on the bottom. Check and see if your pulls away. Then I removed the mirror portion by removing about 8 screws. Then I removed about 4 screws to remove the front screen. It should just be a series off screws to remove the top from the bottom. Just check around on the outside and remove.

4. shelliy0001

shelliy0001 Auditioning

I also have one of these gigantic Mitsubishi tv's, WS-65807. I'm moving and really want to move it up a set of stairs. Has anybody successfully taken it apart and put it back together? Does anybody have the instructions from mitsubishi mentioned above? I called Mitsubishi but they just told me not to take it apart. Any advice will be appreciated.