What's new

Disassemble Mitsubishi WS-65907 (1 Viewer)

DavidKWarren

Auditioning
Does anyone have any pointers on how to disassemble the screen from the bottom cabinet on a Mitsubishi WS-65907 RPTV? I need to move it upstairs and it is too bulky to do in one piece. Thank you in advance

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I have a WS-65807; don't know if the assembly is the same or not, but I can email you the Mitsubishi instruction sheet I have for separating the two sections.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter

I had a Panasonic 47"RPTV that had to be taken apart when sold. I know its not the same tv but this is what I did. First I removed the speaker cover on the bottom. Check and see if your pulls away. Then I removed the mirror portion by removing about 8 screws. Then I removed about 4 screws to remove the front screen. It should just be a series off screws to remove the top from the bottom. Just check around on the outside and remove.

shelliy0001

Auditioning
Real Name
shelli
I also have one of these gigantic Mitsubishi tv's, WS-65807. I'm moving and really want to move it up a set of stairs. Has anybody successfully taken it apart and put it back together? Does anybody have the instructions from mitsubishi mentioned above? I called Mitsubishi but they just told me not to take it apart. Any advice will be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks