What's new

Disappointed (1 Viewer)

GuyCB

Auditioning
I must say that I am disapointed with this forum. If you look at the number of views vs. the number of replies... well it's sad. I have only post one question (100 views vs. 0 replies). So I was thinking maybe mine was a dumb question (but this is a forum... right). But when I checked all the other questions it's not much better.

Maybe there are many of us that are seeking info and not many who have info.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a trouble maker, but the numbers speak for themselves. Most forums I have tapped into will average about 5-15% of the people viewing will reply.

So now my question is: Anyone know of a good source for Home Theater and other low voltage wiring infomation??

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that the people didn't know the answer to your question and instead of filling the thread with pointless "You got me" answers they just go on to the next.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
When I first signed up I used to respond to the majority of the posts I read regardless of whether I had anything interesting to say but now I do much more reading. I know a thing or two about wiring, but any attempt to answer something specific about a product that I don't own would just be a waste a everyones time.

Danny B

Grip
most of them view the thread so they can learn by reading the aswers someone posts,but if they dont know the question they will most likley not aswer.

If someone knows the question,im sure they would of answered.

When i post,sometimes i get no replies and then sometimes i get heaps of replies,depending on the question.

Myself,i wouldnt know anything regards to your question,but some1 might,just might take some time...

Jim Mc

Agent
GuyCB

I think one of the keys I notice on another forum which I am a more frequent contributor is the question asked. Specific question will get specific answers. But if you are too vague you get little response.

Low voltage wiring? What application? Low voltage control? lighting? Networking? Automation? See what I mean.

Jim Mc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks