What's new

DirecTv Chris Botti concert on cd? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I just watched the Chris Botti concert on DirecTv and I loved it! Does anyone know if it is available on cd or any other format?

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Keith, actually I picked up his Night Sessions cd yesterday and I am also going to get the SACD of it, it is some of the same songs from the concert.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Keith, just saw your reply to my other post, looks like you already know about his Night Sessions cd. I really liked it. I am the same as you, I will keep the cd in my car and the acd at home. Where did you get his sacd?

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, I found the Botti SACD at Compact Disc World in New Jersey. Compact Disc World is a small chain in Jersey. They have a decent selection of SACDs, and their prices are reasonable. Sony stereo SACDs are $15.99 and multi-channel titles are $17.99. Thus, I paid $17.99 for the Botti SACD. They have a web site, and some SACDs are available there. Check out www.clubcd.com . Surprisingly, they list the Dave Brubeck Time Out multi-channel SACD for $11.99. All indications are that it is the SACD being sold for $11.99, not the CD, but I have not ordered it online yet.
I also saw the Botti SACD at a Tower Records store in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, a few weeks ago. Finally, another member of this forum who lives in North Jersey said that his local Best Buy got in several copies of the Botti SACD. Hopefully you can find it at your local Best Buy. Is there a Tower Records near you?

Frank Tran

Agent
I also just purchased the Night Sessions CD yesterday after seeing the Botti concert this weekend on DirectTV. I was really impressed. It's great music. Does anyone know if his older CDs are as good as this one?

I would still love a CD or DVD version of the concert that they are showing on DirectTV.

I also saw the SACD of Night Sessions at Tower Records out here in SoCal.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I was very impressed, I have probably played through the cd like 4 times since I picked it up. I am trying to find a local store that carries the sacd version of it. We don't have a Tower Records in Colorado.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Chris Botti has 4 albums out plus he did the soundtrack to the movie Caught. His first album is great that one is called First Wishes. The recent album Night Sessions I thought was just as good as the first album.

I also caught the Directv broadcast by accident. I thought it was a wonderful performance in a laid back atmosphere. I look forward to seeing it will make it to DVD.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks