What's new

DirecTiVo Showcases? (1 Viewer)

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Is anyone else as burned out on these things as I am? I am so sick of being asked in the middle of a program if the TiVo can change over for a Showcase download or waking up to find the channel I carefully set the night before has been changed to the Showcases channel. I never use these things and hardly ever watch those little commercials that TiVo places on our disks for us to look at either. I am wondering if anyone has found a way to turn this stuff off? I know that TiVo and DirecTV want them on, so this would have to be some sort of hack. It's really, really starting to annoy me and I never remember having this problem before.

Thanks,

Deborah

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Hi, Al,

Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgotten all about those TiVoCommunity people, and they are clearly the logical place for a question like this one. I will poke around there and see if anyone else is complaining about this before I post.

Deborah

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.