What's new

DirecTIVO availability? (1 Viewer)

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know when DirecTIVO units are going to be available to non-new subscribers? Sheesh! I bought my current unit last Christmas for $99.00. Had I known that these units were going to become such a rare commodity, I'd have bought two!

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Not sure what you're asking... When I bought my DirecTiVo I've been with DirecTV for a few years, so I added it as a second receiver.

Jim Golden

Stunt Coordinator
Dimitry:

All the online companies list these units as "for new Directv customers only." The only unit I found (online), which is available for sale to current Directv subscribers is a re-built Sony for $299.00.

JIm

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
They have stopped producing the DirecTivo. They are gearing up for release of the DirecTivo Series II in Q3 of this year. There's an FAQ over at TivoCommunity.
-Robert

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I've got a Philips DirecTiVo that I just recently took out of service (moved from my house to an apartment where I can't get DirecTV) that I'd be willing to sell for $99 plus shipping...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks