What's new

Dipole/Bipole Surround speaker brands? (1 Viewer)

Marc*F

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in the market for some new HT speakers, and would like to select a brand/series that has dipole/bipole speakers for surrounds, as opposed to plain bookshelfs (this setup would be 90% HT..)

I am looking around base model up to mid range but not too expensive...what are some brands other then Paradigm and Klipsch that offer good sounding dipole/bipoles and speaker package? :)

thanks

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
Kef
M&K
NHT
Castle
Jamo
Revell
Mission
Mordaunt Short
Polk
Gale

Not speaker "packages" though, individual speakers.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
JBL has same dipole/bipole speakers for surround use also. I personally have an old set of Energy RVSS dipole/bipole surrounds that are great.......... I believe Energy still makes a d/b surround speaker in the Conn series........

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Atlantic Technology... smooth, uncolored, neutral, natural sound with totally matched systems!

It depends on what your criteria for good sound is... if the above descriptions are what you seek then these are for you! All pricepoints and rave reviews too! http://www.atlantictechnology.com

Glenn

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor

I totally forgot about them... which is a bit funny as I have a pair of BP-2X's on the back wall, and they were my last "audio bit" purchased! so should have popped into my mind..I guess don't stare at the back wall so just forget :D

mackie

Supporting Actor
I totally forgot about them... which is a bit funny as I have a pair of BP-2X's on the back wall, and they were my last "audio bit" purchased! so should have popped into my mind..I guess don't stare at the back wall so just forget

I guess that means they're working they way they're supposed to...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks