What's new

Dinotopia on ABC (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
In my opinion, they look extremly fake in regular def and I will garrentee you that unless they hype this program to death, nobody will be watching this movie or mini series.

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
I agree that the CGI looks pretty fake. I also saw my fill during the Indian Jones broadcast this weekend. So, no I won't be watching it.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Yeah, those previews bugged the hell out of me during Raiders. I just thought the whole thing was kinda...silly, I guess.

JQ

derek

Second Unit
Anything with Dinos = $$$ so expect a ratings bonanza with this...even if the quality is poor. I haven't seen the advertisements yet so I'll save judgement. The books are quite interesting/fun though.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
I think this looks like an interesting concept anyway, a society of intelligent dinosaurs living side by side with humans. If a story and or concept is good, less than perfect CGI isn't a big deal for me.
As for the promos during the Indy films, I found them much less objectionable than the commercials that otherwise would have filled that time.
Anybody know if Dinotopia will be broadcast in HD??
I was very disappointed that ABC did not run Stephen King's Rose Red in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks