What's new

Dinotopia Disc 2 sound problem? (1 Viewer)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Mine came in a 8-1/2x11 padded envelope usps.
Likewise, accept when I opened it, it looked like someone (or something) had tried to fold the damn case in half! The discs are not damaged but the box is. The damn clear plastic cover is even ripped, as is the cover sheet. The case can hardly be snapped shut.

The shipping package is undamaged, so I have to assume that the DVD was like that when it was placed in the envelope.

Oh well, another e-mail to Nikki!

BL

Rich P

Stunt Coordinator
Received my replacement DVD today also.

Actually, what I received was the entire DVD package...i.e. the 2 DVDs in double Amaray-style keepcase with insert. So in essence I now have 2 copies of Dinotopia. One with the sound drop-out and one without.

One more thing, the replacement DVD keepcase had a sticker over the UPC with a new UPC code: 7 07729 13495 4. The new UPC sticker was also missing the words Hallmark Home Entertainment / Proof of Purchase.

I only point this out in case the remastered discs make it to retail outlets with the new UPC sticker. This might be a way to confirm if you are getting the old version (UPC = 7 07729 12839 7) or the new version (UPC = 7 07729 13495 4) of Dinotopia.

Chris M

Second Unit
I sent this email to Hallmark today... share my grief :)
I sent the DVD back as I was NOT going to pay that extra fee.
I have had problems with other companies DVDs like Disney and they have just sent a replacement DVD, if they wanted their DVD back, they sent a postage paid envelope for me to send the disc back in.
I sincerely hope you can make this up to me. I currently own 10 Artisan DVDs of which 3 are Hallmark titles. And I was planning on purchasing more of each, if this situation is not corrected, I will not buy any more Artisan or Hallmark titles.
Sincerely,
Chris M

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks