dila and keystone correction

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MarcM, Dec 5, 2001.

1. MarcM

MarcM Auditioning

since the hitachi lcos projector has digital keystone correction, does this mean that I would not have to invert the projector for a back wall mount?

2. Bill Lucas

Bill Lucas Supporting Actor

Probably not. Keystone correction is there to correct slight anomalies in an install. It's not there for gross corrections due to improper installation. Regards.

3. MarcM

MarcM Auditioning

Thanks Bill.

I really dont have any experience in any of this stuff. So forgive me if my questions sound stupid. At the risk of sounding ignorant,........well Im gonna sound ignorant.

4. Bill Lucas

Bill Lucas Supporting Actor

Marc,
    No such thing as a stupid question...the first time it's asked. [​IMG] Your question does not in any way fit the "stupid" category. If you didn't know, you didn't know.
    Now for a truly *stupid* question or two here you go. About a year or so ago a fellow came on this forum and asked which side of the DVD should be facing up when he wanted to watch a movie. Another wanted to know what cutting tool he should use to open DVD cases. He was actually waiting for a reply before he opened his DVDs. LOL!!! Glad I could be of assistance. Regards.

5. MarcM

MarcM Auditioning

chainsaw right? ha ha