What's new

Digitalbits says Warner Chat coming to HTF. See post #56 for new scheduled date. (1 Viewer)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
For those who want a quick reference to movies we asked for and aren't released yet, the All Movies We Want On DVD, Warner Section has been updated, thanks to Scott Weinberg.

We are rather confident that it will be a pretty thorough list, because it is also based on input of so many members, and, most important of all, it has been checked for a last time by Robert Crawford, who needs no introduction to our regular readers! :) :)

Cees

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I've got an idea for the chat that will hopefully reduce the number of redudant questions.

Is it possible that one of the administrators or members to keep a running list of titles mentioned? This list could be maintained in Notepad and then after each round of questions the list could be pasted in with a note similar to what I've typed below.

"The following list contains titles that have already be inquired about by other members. If you were late in arriving or had to step away for a few moments, please review the following list before YOing in."
Title A
Title B
Title C
Title D
etc....

I remember from last year being quite angry that every other person seemed to be asking about the same titles. This is an incredible opportunity to obtain as much information as possible from WB, and every duplicate question is a waste of time.

I think that this would take a minimal amount of additional effort, and I would be more than happy to keep the list myself if this is something that could be done.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I can only answer....perhaps.

We had problems doing this during
last year's chat and I would only
consider trying it again if we could
get the kinks worked out.

I will look into this, and if it can
be done, I'll announce details at the
start of tomorrow's chat.

Jeff Newcomb

Second Unit

That is a very complete list, but there are a few titles that you may want to take off, as they've been officially announced: Born to Kill, Cincinatti Kid, Clash by Night, Crossfire, Humoresque, Narrow Margin, and Hondo (from Paramount via Batjac).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

The reason why those titles haven't been taken off is because announced titles have been cancelled before their actual release dates. Example being film titles like "Laura" and "The Enemy Below". When those announced films have actually been released then they will be deleted from that thread.

Crawdaddy

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
I've never entered one of these chats. I used the announcement page and is that all one has to do, is "enter chat"? It is blank right now, but it's 3 hours before the chat. I downloaded MIRC but have no idea how that works. Any suggestions for first timers? I really want to be involved as there is a movie no one else ever asks about and I'd like to see if they will answer my question. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks