What's new

Digital to Digital (1 Viewer)

Lee_eel

Second Unit
As films like A Bug's Life keep having special features added and then re-released i wonder what the potential is for this process. Will we soon see four disc special editions with numerous digitally animated shorts or a digital Buzz Lightyear on screen (with commentary) pointing out certain aspects of the movie, a little like the MIB special feature. Or what about an interview with Mikey from monster's Inc. These animated movies already show the potential of dvd picture wise. The special features potential is limitless. (I am sure the actors wouldn't object to a little extra voiceover work too!)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
The Bugs Life CE is actually very old, it came out on R1 a couple of years ago. On there, as I recall (not watched it in ages) are character based interviews, though I don't remember them using the actual actors voices.

Unlikely you'd ever see the likes of Bugs Life, Monsters Inc and Toy Story updated again. Maybe for HD DVD, but even then they might as well just port over the already reference DVD presentation of the supplements.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks