What's new

Digital Music Jukebox (1 Viewer)

James::Mc

Grip
Not sure if this is the right section for this post...I'm looking for something and just curious if it even exists...

Right now I have a 301 CD changer (my jukebox) which I've created a song book for. My song book has the CD title, artist name, song title, music genre, disc no, and track no. I actually have two books - one alphabetized by artist and one by song. Basically I just flip through the book to see what music I'm in the mood for and then type the disc/track into my remote...great for parties, too!

As you can imagine this book is pretty big and as I add more and more discs it becomes more and more painful to print out new copies of the song books.

Ideally I'd like to have a remote with a decent display on it where when I add discs everything is automatically updated. But this needs to be sort of a super remote because I want a decent screen size to be able to see enough of the artist name/song title for selection. And it needs to be searchable by artist/song, etc. Just curious if anything like this exists on the market - was hoping that some of the new digital music jukeboxes would have such a remote....any direction would be appreciated.

James::Mc

Grip
Just one more thing to add...I suppose it doesn't have to have a super remote - it could have an on-screen display that is searchable, etc. - since my TV would normally be off when I'm in music mode. And that probably makes more sense, too, since everyone would like to see what's on the jukebox at parties and would be a definite conversation starter...

Mark Romero

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Romero
I have 2 Sony CD changers connected to a Nirvis Slink-e which is connected to a laptop. All the discs and tracks are on there and it is fairly convenient. No remote operation but convenient enough. I am currently looking into Yamaha's new Music Cast system which sounds pretty incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks