What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Well, it's certainly not the 1932 film.:)
Sorry, I may be dense, but I was actually asking the name of the film you were referring to. The last several posts above yours do not mention any film, and you didn't mention a name.

Since you mentioned 1932 now, I assume it's Scarface. I bought that a couple of months ago for $5 with the idea it would be upgraded to 4K. Glad to know I can now watch it.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Sorry, I may be dense, but I was actually asking the name of the film you were referring to. The last several posts above yours do not mention any film, and you didn't mention a name.

Since you mentioned 1932 now, I assume it's Scarface. I bought that a couple of months ago for $5 with the idea it would be upgraded to 4K. Glad to know I can now watch it.
I'm sorry, senior moment as I was posting press releases and short changed that post.:blush: Post is corrected with film title.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Picked up Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in UHD on Vudu for $7.99, and picked up the Jane Levy-centric 2013 version of Evil Dead in 4K on iTunes for $7.99.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Picked up Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in UHD on Vudu for $7.99, and picked up the Jane Levy-centric 2013 version of Evil Dead in 4K on iTunes for $7.99.
Miss Peregrine was Fox’s Movie of the Day for $4.99 on iTunes just four days ago!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Someone on another forum mentioned that West Side Story is now available for sale in 4K on Vudu ($14.99) As it is a 70mm production, I’m very interested in a 4K release. Of course it’s an MGM title so it’s not Movies Anywhere. I’m wondering if iTunes will be getting it in 4K soon. It’s currently $4.99 on iTunes so it would make sense to snap it up now.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Someone on another forum mentioned that West Side Story is now available for sale in 4K on Vudu ($14.99) As it is a 70mm production, I’m very interested in a 4K release. Of course it’s an MGM title so it’s not Movies Anywhere. I’m wondering if iTunes will be getting it in 4K soon. It’s currently $4.99 on iTunes so it would make sense to snap it up now.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment handles the physical media distribution for MGM's back catalog, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a release timed to play off of the 20th Century Fox remake, perhaps on UHD. Not sure what coordination, if any, MGM has between its digital releases and its physical media releases for catalog titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks