What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
iTunes is selling Police Academy 4 HD stream for $4.99. Also, some other titles not quite up to that film's standard.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Yeah I notice Warner iTunes titles seem to have prices bouncing all over the place lately. Robert do you have A Thunder of Drums ? It’s a CinemaScope Western and looks to have a pretty decent cast. I’ve never seen it and wonder if it’s worth dropping $5 for?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
iTunes is selling Police Academy 4 HD stream for $4.99. Also, some other titles not quite up to that film's standard.

Hahaha.
Kinda random.

I just bought Dave Made a Maze. $5
The trailer is very interesting and I heard it’s good so took a shot.
It’s also for rent for $1.

Blindspotting is also a $1 - 4K rental and I’ve heard that a good one.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah I notice Warner iTunes titles seem to have prices bouncing all over the place lately. Robert do you have A Thunder of Drums ? It’s a CinemaScope Western and looks to have a pretty decent cast. I’ve never seen it and wonder if it’s worth dropping $5 for?
Mark,

I watched this movie a long time ago, but don't remember much of it. I bought the WAC DVD back in 2010, and have never watched it. Of course, I decided to buy this HD digital stream.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The 4K version of Life of Pi is on sale via iTunes for $4.99. I have never seen the film, but almost picked it up on disc numerous times. This time I bit at that price.
How does a person get the 4K if it’s already in my library as hd from a digital code?

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
How does a person get the 4K if it’s already in my library as hd from a digital code?

On your phone, go to iTunes Store, go to movie's page, click on the box with an arrow thingie in upper right hand corner, click "gift," then enter your own e-mail as the person you want to send it to.

I actually took screenshots of the whole process once that I thought would be good for a sticky if anybody else thinks it would be helpful...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
On your phone, go to iTunes Store, go to movie's page, click on the box with an arrow thingie in upper right hand corner, click "gift," then enter your own e-mail as the person you want to send it to.

I actually took screenshots of the whole process once that I thought would be good for a sticky if anybody else thinks it would be helpful...
Please do so. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks