What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (5 Viewers)

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Star Trek, the original series, is $29.99 for the complete HD digital "box" set on iTunes.

I'm tempted. I love iTunes digital HD series especially when they get around to good sales on them (rarely for the classic shows) As much as I love classic TV, I've never watched the original Star Trek (except a scene here or there over the decades of course, and I never really felt a connection to it)

Hmm.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Star Trek, the original series, is $29.99 for the complete HD digital "box" set on iTunes.

I'm tempted. I love iTunes digital HD series especially when they get around to good sales on them (rarely for the classic shows) As much as I love classic TV, I've never watched the original Star Trek (except a scene here or there over the decades of course, and I never really felt a connection to it)

Hmm.

Might as well

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Picked up Trading Places in 4K on iTunes for $4.99. I also bit on Star Trek: The Original Series there for $29.99. I had just the first two seasons on BD, which I have given to my wife to sell.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Picked up Trading Places in 4K on iTunes for $4.99. I also bit on Star Trek: The Original Series there for $29.99. I had just the first two seasons on BD, which I have given to my wife to sell.
I bought the Star Trek series digitally too but decided to keep the Blu rays for the great extras and original effects.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I purchased "Creed II" 4K Digital for $4.99. Not my favorite in the franchise, but a solid ending so I know I'll want to watch it if I ever revisit the franchise the whole way through.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The Count of Monte Cristo is $5

probably the lowest it’s been in a long time.
Jumped right on it.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Inglourious Basterds is also $5 and it’s the lowest it’s been.

There is a 4K disc coming but I’m not sure if this one will be included in iTunes upgrades.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Vudu is having a UHD sale. $9.99 isnt the best price but its the cheapest Ive seen Full Metal Jacket so I bought it.

I also picked up the Score in Dolby Vision. I absolutely love this movie and dont think it will ever get a physical disc release in 4k.

There were a few other titles, like the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance in Dolby Vision that I might get as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks